Urgent Care Services
Urgent Care centers can be an excellent alternative to emergency rooms (ERs) for certain types of illnesses and injuries.
These are some of the conditions that can be treated in an urgent care setting:
- Fever, colds and the flu.
- Cuts that require stitches.
- A mild to moderate illness or injury, requiring x-rays or laboratory tests.
- Fractures that require a cast.
- Sprains and strains
- Other cuts and other common injuries.
Immediate and affordable treatment
- Emergency care centers offer immediate medical treatment for mild and moderate illnesses and injuries.
- These centers offer convenient care that is affordable and, for the most part, do not require an appointment.
- These centers have trained medical staff and, in many cases, also perform various diagnostic tests.
- They are usually open seven days a week and have night guards.
Quality medical service that meets your needs at the right time and place, at the right price.
A person can get sick or hurt unexpectedly.
When you are faced with a health problem that requires immediate treatment, you need to know what to do and where to turn. Follow these easy steps:
- Know your benefits.
- Dynamic Medical Plan offers you access to emergency centers where you can be seen without waiting and can receive treatment at very low cost.
- Know which centers you can go to. Be prepared in advance in case of a medical emergency. Take a few minutes to locate emergency care centers near your home and work.
Dynamic Medical Plan members can find such centers in the network using the search tool below.
Find an emergency center near you (Click to find emergency centers)
Services may vary by location