Over 11,500 optical centers offer average discounts of 10% to 50% off the regular retail price of eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses and corrective surgery (Lasik, PRK, etc.).
Includes major chains and independent eye care centers. In addition to local retail optical providers, Outlook Vision also has a mail-order contact lens program for the convenience of our members. Members may save substantially off retail.
HOW TO USE
Always show your ID card each time you visit the provider.
To access the vision network: The customer service representative will request your name, group number, membership number and zip code. Once your information is confirmed, you will be provided with the names and telephone numbers of participating vision locations in your community. Please make sure to identify yourself as an Outlook Vision member when making an appointment with a participating provider.
ACCESS ONE CONSUMER HEALTH – HIGHLIGHTS
• Nationwide vision care discount network consisting of over 11,500 providers.
• Average discounts from 5% to 50% on frames, prescription lenses and sunglasses.
• Mail-order contact lenses replacement program.
• Discounts on corrective surgery.
• Purchase as often as you like.
• Choose from the most popular frames, tints and lenses.
• Immediate savings at point of purchase.
• Discounts are applied at the point of sale.
• No paperwork.
• 85% of the U.S. population resides within a 15-minute drive of an Outlook provider.
• Customer service representatives (rather than recordings) answer questions and direct members to Outlook Vision providers.
This Plan is NOT insurance It is a reduced-fee-for-service program that provides discounts to its members. In order to receive the special pricing, you must pay in full at the time of service and verify that the provider is still participating in the program.