• Have you ever been Denied Health Insurance?
• Did your monthly premiums increase and you can no longer afford your health insurance?
• Are you looking for affordable medical coverage?
What are Prepaid Medical Plans and Discount Medical Plans?
What is the Discount Medical Plan Concept?
The DMPO is regulated by ``Florida Statutes 2009``. Title XXXVII: INSURANCE
Chapter 636: LIMITED PREPAID HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS AND MEDICAL DISCOUNT PLAN ORGANIZATIONS.
PART II: MEDICAL DISCOUNT PLAN ORGANIZATIONS
2009->Ch0636->Section 202#0636.202``>636.202 Definitions - As used in this part, the terms:
(1) ``Medical Discount Plan`` means a business or contract agreement in which a person, in exchange for fees, dues, rates, or other considerations, allows plan members access to medical providers and the right to receive medical services from providers at a discount. The term ``medical rebate plan`` does not include any product covered by Chapter 627, Chapter 641, or Part I of this chapter.
You should be aware that Discount Medical Plans are supervised and regulated by the Florida Department of Insurance Regulation, like any other type of insurance. DMPOs or Discount Medical Plans are submitted to the Insurance Department and must meet the requirements of Florida Statutes to be approved by them.
It is important to know that a Discount Medical Plan or DMPO is a great help for people who do not qualify for Medical Insurance, a DMPO Plan is not ``medical insurance:
Advantages of a Medical Discount Plan, you'll get needed medical coverage without the need to pre-qualify for services:
You will be able to get medical services regardless of your pre-existing conditions and including:
• Your medical condition, or health status: (You may be suffering from any disease or taking medication),
• Your immigration status,
• Age, sex, height and weight
Health plans are an affordable solution for low-income people; they offer:
• The immediate and unlimited access to the services contracted by the company
• The fixed monthly payment for as long as you are a member of the Plan
• Two ways to receive discounts, fixed prices on services pre-negotiated by the plan with doctors or discounts on services for being a member of the plan
• You can visit primary care physicians and specialists without referrals ( coverage only within the network service)
• No deductibles, coinsurance or lifetime maximum.
It is important for members to understand the benefits of your plan and how you can use it to improve your services. The costs of your procedures must be paid at the time of receipt.
DMPO health plans are prohibited from making payments to service providers, these companies can only pre-negotiate service prices and prices may vary according to different providers, specialties and location.
The best way to be informed about your condition is to maintain direct contact with your DMPO company and provide the requested information.
When you obtain services from a Medical Discount Plan, you should receive a guide with the following information:
• You are getting a medical discount plan, not health insurance.
• You will receive discounts at certain health care providers for medical services provided.
• A discount plan does not make payments directly to providers for medical services.
• As a member you are obligated to pay for health care services received and you will get discounts from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization.
• The discount card program has a 30-day cancellation period.
MEDICAL DISCOUNT PLAN (DMPO) SERVICES.
• Primary Care Physicians,
• Diagnostic Centers,
• Urgent Care Centers
• Pharmacy Plan,
• Programmed Hospitalizations for:
• Surgery and Maternity.
Due to the need for Medical Coverage for people with pre-existing conditions, seniors, Insurance Declines or simply individuals who could not afford the high cost of medical insurance, the so-called Discount Medical Plans emerged. Being an option for thousands of people, the government began to regulate them and offer different categories for them.
• Many of these health plans do not require legal documents to purchase them.
• Discount Plans Receive discounts for your medical services.
• Prepaid health clinics (prepaid health clinics) option offer a little more complete health discount plan.
What do you receive with your membership in a Prepaid Medical Plan or Discount Medical Plan?
• Low copay to see Doctors and Specialists.
• Free Preventive Medicine screenings, such as: Mammograms, Pap smears, Blood, Urine and others.
• Dental Discounts, Vision, Medications and Scheduled Surgeries.
``In none of the above options individuals will receive hospitalization coverage.
Advantages of a Discount Medical Plan.
All people are accepted regardless of their health status
• You can choose your own doctor
• No referral required to visit a specialist
• There is no waiting period, so you can start saving on your health care from the moment you receive your cards.
• We guarantee that the cost of membership will not increase because you have an existing disease.
• With direct payment option, providing you with better service without membership interruptions
If you are looking for medical plan information call us or follow the steps below to get your quote online now.....
Fill out the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Dynamic Medical Plan can offer you everything you need.
Some of this information comes from: http://www.segurodevidamiami.com/plan-medico-de-descuentos.html
Our suppliers Network are composed by an exclusive group of professionals of health who were carefully selected by our providers’ relation department to give assistance to our members. The previously established deal is based fundamentally on the acceptance of reducing at a considerable level their fees.